The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, International Law Department, is holding a conference entitled “International Law and Time” in Geneva, Switzerland, from 12-13 June 2015. Registration for the conference is now open.
The programme features the following panels:
- Attributing Meaning to Time: Visions of History and Future
- Role of Time in the Creation of Norms
- Time and the Operation of International Law Norms
- International Law between Change and Stability
- Continuity, Discontinuity, Recurrence
- Dealing with the Past: Legacy, Retroactivity and Beyond
The conveners can be reached at lawconference[at]graduateinsti
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may click here to subscribe.